This page contains some highlights of the work that I performed during my degree at the University of Sussex, while studying for my BSc. in Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence.
- HCI: Heuristic and Contextual Task Analysis of TVTag (formerly GetGlue)
- Computer Vision: Feature Detection and Matching (Detecting Correspondences)
- Acquired Intelligence and Adaptive Behaviour: Artificial Neural Networks, Genetic Algorithms and Robots Portfolio
- Acquired Intelligence and Adaptive Behaviour: Subsumption Architecture using the Lego Mindstorm NXT
- Placement at BlackBerry: Placement Poster
- Generative Art: Evolutionary Art using Genetic Algorithms
- Generative Art: Assessing Progress in Computational Creativity Research (Presentation)
- Final Year Project: Spectrum Poster
A report on how to perform feature detection and matching in MatLab, concluding in a demonstration of how to detect correspondences in 2 images and work out the distance between the 2 cameras taking the pictures.
View Document (PDF)
© Jack Graves 2016